Saturday, February 20, 2010

Integrative Pediatrics In Nj How Do You Start An Eldercare Business In Florida?

How do you start an eldercare business in Florida? - integrative pediatrics in nj

My friend told me that he had the rest of his life catering to all aspects of caring for the elderly and even to an open facility will spend for assisted living. She has 20 years experience in healthcare and management. I want to jump me on the train, but I have (no experience in health care but I'm involved in a volunteer for Hospice, American Red Cross, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and Alzheimer's draft since my senior year in high school in 2001), but I have experience in the business (management, finance). So I finish my degree in Business Administration (Finance) and completed a pre-medicine program. If one accepts the medical school, I want my house in geriatrics or pediatrics and also on a scholarshipthe hip in integrative medicine. Your help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment