Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beading Of The Genitals For Men With Genital Warts Only... What Is The First Symptom Of The STD?

For men with genital warts only... What is the first symptom of the STD? - beading of the genitals

I never had sex and I'm only 16 years. I'm pretty sure my mother never, but I do not know much more than family history, because I am adopted and my mother had known. Recently I have noticed an impact on me (you know (the lock)) and I looked closer. Not just a hit, it felt like a button or something was there. Help.

2 comments:

lotsoflu... said...

You have genital warts through sexual contact. No, it does not hurt, but it irritates and causes potholes. It is not like the skin of the grain, like the skin of the skin. If you did not have sex / Oral, transport, dry, then you have nothing to fear.

To ensure that you will easily verified.
Good luck.

tiffawif... said...

First, he is hurt? I volunteered for family planning and educating children about sexually transmitted diseases and what are the symptoms, but the information they may not be exactly help ... must be more precise.

Post a Comment