Monday, February 15, 2010

Images Small Women Do Most Women Tend To Have A Small Or Medium Frame?

Do most women tend to have a small or medium frame? - images small women

I know very rare (ie, Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Kirstie Alley) and a very small and it is (aside from Asians) are rare.
But most women tend to say (girl, Katie Holmes, Emmy Rossum), or a medium-term framework (ie, Anne Hathaway, Scarlett Johansson)? What is the size of the structure?

EXAMPLES
Very small: http://www.itusozluk.com/img.php/5fa4bf4 ...
Breakfast:% http://media.photobucket.com/image/emmy ...
Media: http://www.prettycity.com/images/anne_ha ...

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I have a medium term framework. I have curves and big breasts. I-frames are not necessarily really small. A woman is necessarily curvilinear. While I like a smaller scale, it is natural if they are not forced (anorexia)

LF said...

Take a look at the definition
- The mean average, about half of a rating scale
Most women tend to the middle class, derives its name mentioned.

Wendy said...

All women are different, each beautiful in their own way. I) a medium frame (I'm running and sports, it depends solely on genetics, who cares? lol

Kat said...

haha in the seemingly high, but only because I decided from Liverpool * lol My partner, all from Liverpool, where all with * lol but too bad stick of great talent:)

>>>Sil>>... said...

Here in Brazil, women tend to like you say (in the examples), as more and more small and medium-sized enterprises ... Very little is really rare here.

Battery said...

Medium / Large:)

.:viva la vida:. said...

I Madius Framework, but the average size in America is a size 12

peanut said...

Means.

Kasia said...

Means

Post a Comment