Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back Of Tongue Pain Puss Pockets On Back Of Tongue. No Pain. No Tonsils.?

Puss pockets on back of tongue. No pain. No tonsils.? - back of tongue pain

I have pockets of pus in the back of the tongue. I feel like a hair stuck and can not swallow. I had no pain (a week ago, I have a pain in the left side of the TMJ, but not now.

I have no almonds (abolished in 2001), without fever or other symptoms.

I had oral sex, but the last time a month ago.

What could be the problem here? I tried looking for signs of sexually transmitted diseases, but can not reach, that is something similar. Strep offenders this seems a sensible option, but no pain and still have almonds ... AHHH! If I noticed this feeling in my throat there for three days. I have long (ISH) hair, so I thought I had tasted just a little, but still there was yesterday, today, the worst kind. So, if the feeling is more important, then we can only assume that the situation is increasingly bleak .. I can not see the back of the neck, so that I can say. Abroad now, so I'll try to give the health unit, but I wanted to ask if anyone else has this problem?

2 comments:

Billy H said...

Even without the almonds, you can use something like tonsilloliths. These food particles dead white blood cells, various bacteria, and the by-product of the saliva in the cracks on the back of the neck collected. Once designed, it feels a bit like it's something you can not swallow.

It will happen by itself, or you can get rid of him. If you have a high gag reflex, you can press with your finger on the area and type of motion with his fingers a little. It should come out easily. You can also use a toothbrush to get rid of him.

♥ Kim AKA Casidy's Mommy ♥ said...

I can only recommend is to be examined by a doctor.

Post a Comment