Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mysims Pc No Cd My MySims PC Game Won't Come Up!?

My MySims PC game won't come up!? - mysims pc no cd

OK, here's the problem ... load for some reason can not lose the game ... (sadly) I know to go to your computer> Local Disk C:> Program Files> Electronic Arts> MySims> bin and click on the icon. if I do not ... loaded, fade to black 3 seconds, then back to my office .... What's happening? "[And say that he had not read the CD, but I'm in.." frustrating! x [someone help me!

2 comments:

♥ ♥ ♥Valllyyyy♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Have you tried to restart the computer? Or do you need to complete the game happened to me once the reinstall. Try it and see what else can you happens.Or the disc is scratched. You can with a soft toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and wipe the disc. Then with a cloth and wipe from the center outwards in circular motions. Try not to scratch more. Good luck! :)

Sara said...

Mine have done .. Because I need a new graphics card, I think. But I finally have a new computer with a better video card and then had the opportunity to play. Try to load it on another computer if you own and see if it works.

Post a Comment