Friday, January 1, 2010

Autism Incontinence AUTISM: My Child Is No Longer Covered For Incontinence Supplies?

AUTISM: My child is no longer covered for incontinence supplies? - autism incontinence

I have a 7-year-old daughter with autism. It is SSI. For a while we have receive free supplies of incontinence. With all the woe of the household economy, I can not find a company that will offer to supply the RAF SSI / Medi-Cal. Does anybody know where I can find companies that work with the disabled? I went through the net and all they find is only for adults, or to pay you. We can not afford to pay up to $ 100 per month for the pull-ups, and we are working on their training to go to the toilet one loooooong time now, with a minimal increase. PLEASE HELP?

1 comments:

Vagabond said...

It is an unfortunate problem, but I have some suggestions that can help. First, change the diapers. Pull-up costs for a couple of times more than regular diapers, Huggies or Pampers but I bet you fit your child correctly. This will reduce costs directly to you, but have said that ...

Ask your doctor for help. I dare say that you know your doctor or someone in the office of a provider of incontinence supplies accepted that Medi-Cal. This may be the doctor writes a prescription.

Otherwise, you can try a company called Support Initiative "or" incontinence supplies delivered at home. I'm pretty sure that young people pull up style diapers, but I am absolutely sure that he will help with the insurance part of things.

Good luck with potty training, and more a cheap supply of diapers.

Cheers!

Post a Comment