Friday, December 11, 2009

Tennager What Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS And Sony Play Station 2 Games Would You Recommend To Get For A Tennager?

What Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and Sony Play Station 2 games would you recommend to get for a tennager? - tennager

I am 15 and I am in a dilemma on what game should I buy with my money. I may end up games like Age of Empires, Mario, Maple Story, Combat Arms, Wii Sports, and bombers. I do not have my list is some patches of different genres, but I would understand for someone to wait! If you have any suggestions, I would hear them!

6 comments:

Eric Draven said...

If you want an exciting game online, you must pay each month or an insurance company that could get WoW. (World of Warcraft), if you love sport or try SSX games Need for Speed. If you like, then like Anime Bleach Bleach game on DS and Wii. Jack and Daxter, Jack 2 Jack Jack 3 and X are also fun games. Some games are fun Disney Kingdom Hearts and KH2. O RPG games like Final Fantasy, and they have nothing to do with Disney.

Demon Gal said...

Play Station 2: Vice City, the night of the vampires, or Company of Heroes.
Nintendo Wii: Boom Blocks, Thrilville rails, or Company of Heroes.
Nintendo DS: Company of Heroes.
My favorite game is Company of Heroes! You are responsible for all gaming systems. This is a World War 2 game with a lot of violence and bloodshed. "
Even weapons and grenades and tanks. Try it, it's fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj Distortion said...

Super Mario Brothers DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy is good.
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for DS

Adrian M said...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl !!!!!!!!!! for sure!

Most people who speak with the love of the game!

Hammyilt said...

Great Mario Kart ... and you should try to COD 5 for PS2

Hammyilt said...

Great Mario Kart ... and you should try to COD 5 for PS2

Post a Comment