Friday, December 11, 2009

Small Boat Homes Are There People Who Make Their Year Around Permanent Residence On A Boat, &what Are The Best Boats For This?

Are there people who make their year around permanent residence on a boat, &what are the best boats for this? - small boat homes

"Best Boats" I mean really the cheapest. Comfort is important, but I do not speak of luxury. My wife is at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius room.
It would be interesting to learn more about those who live directly in the water anywhere in the world, decided to know each other, but especially in North America. What kind of boat is designed for this purpose more successfully? If you know someone who lives directly in the water, I would like to discuss the pros and cons of life in the water, etc.
I'll sell my house on the east coast of Canada, and then move to the West Coast. I love the water, but my current boat is too small for 2 people to eat / sleep / etc and too cold to swim here. Many ports are completely blocked. I understand that this does not happen on the west coast of Canada.
What are the minimum requirements for ships and equipment to 2 live on the west coast of Canada and the United States?
Could one realistically the bays and islands of the Pacific Northwest roam with a minimum bed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment